Qualification Standards Your Application will be denied if you do not meet the below standards for qualification.
- Applicant must have current photo identification and a valid social security number.
- Applicant’s monthly household income must exceed three times the rent. All income must be from a verifiable source. Unverifiable income will not be considered.
- Applicants must receive positive references from all previous landlords for the previous 5 years.
- Applicant may not have any evictions or unpaid judgments from previous landlords.
- Applicant must exhibit a responsible financial life. Credit score must be a minimum of 600.
- A background check will be conducted on all applicants over 18. Applicant’s background must exhibit a pattern of responsibility.
- If applicant is a pet owner, then please refer to the property’s listing and rental agreement to verify pet policy BEFORE applying.
- If applicant is a smoker, then please refer to the property’s listing and rental agreement to verify smoking policy BEFORE applying.
- Occupancy limit is 2 people per bedroom.